Depending on your personal financial circumstances, you may be eligible for Federal Government Rental Assistance to subsidise the site fee.

The current rent assistance rates provided by the Government vary depending on the site fee charged.

You should contact your local Centrelink or Veterans Affairs office to discuss your personal situation and find out what you may be entitled to receive.

Please note: Centrelink reviews the Age Pension and Rent Assistance on the 20th of March and the 20th of September each year.

For more information please call Centrelink on 13 23 00 or visit services/centrelink/rent-assistance